COVID-19 Rapid Antibody Test Kits – FaStep – Box of 20 Tests
Starting at $10.95 / test
This product is currently out of stock, but we offer another FDA authorized antibody testing kit. Shop Well BioTech Rapid Antibody Tests today!
Read about the difference between Antigen tests and Antibody tests
- For use under an Emergency Use Authorization (EUA) only for the duration of the COVID-19 declaration justifying the emergency use of in vitro diagnostics (IVD) unless the EUA is terminated or revoked.
- The Assure COVID-19 IgG/IgM Rapid Test Device is authorized for use in laboratories certified under the Clinical Laboratory Improvement Amendments of 1988 (CLIA), 42 U.S.C. §263a, that meet requirements to perform high, moderate or waived complexity tests. This test is also authorized for use at the Point of Care (POC), i.e., in patient care settings operating under a CLIA Certificate of Waiver, Certificate of Compliance, or Certificate of Accreditation to test fingerstick whole blood specimens.
- Please refer to the Assure COVID-19 IgG/IgM Rapid Test Device instructions for use for additional information.
- For prescription use only.
- Test kits come in box of 20 ($9.95/test, $199/box)
- The COVID-19 IgG/IgM Rapid test Device is a simple lateral flow immunoassay for the direct detection of anti-SARS-CoV-2 IgG/IgM antibody
- The rapid test will provide a presumptive diagnosis of COVID-19 in a mere 15 minutes
- Test either whole blood, plasm, or serum
- IgG and IgM combined test – both have a 95% confidence interval
- Use COVID-19 IgG/IgM Rapid Test Kits under professional supervision
- Fact Sheet for Healthcare Professionals HERE
- Fact Sheet for Patients HERE
- Instructions for Use HERE
Place Your Bulk Order for FaStep COVID-19 Testing Kits Today
When you partner with SUNLINE Supply, you’ll receive quick, affordable and durable products sent directly to your facility. Purchase your bulk order today! If you have any questions about our products or services, give us a call at (866) 217-7920.
|Dimensions||5.25 × 6 × 3.25 in|