COVID OTC Rapid Antigen Test Kits – On/Go – Box of 2 Tests
Starting as low as $10.95 / test
- 10 – 100 boxes: $23.90/box ($11.95/test)
- 110 – 500 boxes: $23.40/box ($11.70/test)
- 510– 1,000 boxes: $22.90 /box ($11.45/test)
- 1,010-2,000 boxes: $22.40/box ($11.20/test)
- 2,010+ boxes: $21.90/box ($10.95/test)
- For use under an Emergency Use Authorization (EUA) only for the duration of the COVID-19 declaration justifying the emergency use of in vitro diagnostics (IVD), unless it is terminated or revoked by the FDA (after which the test may no longer be used)
- The On/Go COVID-19 OTC Antigen Test is authorized for non-prescription home use with self-collected direct anterior nasal (nares) swab samples from individuals aged 14 years or older or adult collected direct anterior nasal swab samples from individuals aged two years or older.
- 20 cases/pallet
- On/Go COVID-19 Antigen Self-Test is intended for the qualitative detection of SARS-CoV-2 nucleocapsid protein antigens from individuals with or without symptoms or other epidemiological reasons to suspect a COVID-19 infection when tested twice over two or three days with at least 24 hours and not more than 48 hours between tests.
- FDA/EUA authorized for over-the-counter use
- 95% accuracy
- Seamless combination of biochemistry and AI, rapid results
- Native optimized mobile apps (companion app available in both Apple App Store and GooglePlay), intuitive UI, lower nasal swabs for comfort
- Easier, automated reporting of results
- Reduced liability and costs
- Easy integration with existing employer portals/apps
- Cloud base tools lets selected organizations easily:
- Track real-time results from individual cohort
- Design protocols to respond to incoming data
- Monitor real time outbreaks
- Communicate with their members easily
- Detect SARS-CoV-2 nucleocapsid protein antigen
- PPA: 87%
- NPA: 98%
- Variant-ready solution
- Manufactured in the United States with 30 years experience and full quality controls
- Instructions for Use at Home HERE
- Healthcare Provider Instructions for Use HERE
- Fact Sheet for Home Testing HERE
- Omicron Statement HERE
- InfoKit available upon request
- Rapid results within 10 minutes
- Read about the difference between Antigen tests and Antibody tests
- Expiration Date: If you receive a box that has an expiration date that has past, please do not be concerned. The state department has granted an extended expiration life by 12 months from the expiration date printed on the back of the box for these tests.
- Test device: Foil pouched test device containing one test strip which is encased in plastic device cassette with a desiccant.
- Extraction vial and cap: the extraction vial contains 500 mL of extraction buffer solution.
- Nasal swab: swab for anterior nasal specimen collection.
On/Go COVID-19 OTC Antigen Tests Provide Accurate Results
Because we need to prevent the spread of COVID-19, we must put in the effort to perform accurate testing on everyone who needs it. When you buy On/Go COVID-19 OTC Antigen Test, you give people a reliable way to show they are in good health and can breathe easily in their environment, be it work or school.
SUNLINE Supply Has On/Go COVID-19 OTC Antigen Tests in Bulk
Sunline Supply carries On/Go COVID-19 OTC Antigen Test in bulk, ensuring you have enough tests for those who need them.
|Dimensions||4.00 × 3.00 × 1.00 in|