COVID OTC Rapid Antigen Test Kits – CareStart – Box of 2 Tests
Starting at $13.00 / test
- 1 – 25 boxes: $27.50/box ($13.75/test)
- 26 – 50 boxes: $27.00/box ($13.50/test)
- 51 – 100 boxes: $26.50/box ($13.25/test)
- 101+ boxes: $26.00/box ($13.00/test)
- For use under an Emergency Use Authorization (EUA) only for the duration of the COVID-19 declaration justifying the emergency use of in vitro diagnostics (IVD), unless it is terminated or revoked by the FDA (after which the test may no longer be used)
- The CareStart™ COVID-19 Antigen Home Test is authorized for non-prescription home use with self-collected direct anterior nasal (nares) swab samples from individuals aged 14 years or older or adult collected direct anterior nasal swab samples from individuals aged two years or older.
USUALLY SHIPS IN 5 DAYS. High demand item! Place your orders in advance.
- The CareStart™ COVID-19 Antigen Home Test is a lateral flow immunochromatographic assay for the detection of extracted nucleocapsid protein antigens specific to SARS-CoV-2, not for any other viruses or pathogens.
- The intended use of this test is for testing twice over two or three days with at least 24 hours and no more than 48 hours between tests.
- For use with direct anterior nasal and nasopharyngeal swab specimens, non-invasive test procedures
- Detect SARS-CoV-2 nucleocapsid protein antigen
- PPA: 87%
- NPA: 98%
- Variant-ready solution
- Instructions for Use at Home HERE
- Healthcare Provider Instructions for Use HERE
- Fact Sheet for Home Testing HERE
- Fact Sheet for Healthcare Provider HERE
- Rapid results within 10 minutes
- Read about the difference between Antigen tests and Antibody tests
- Expiration Date: If you receive a box that has an expiration date that has past, please do not be concerned. The state department has granted an extended expiration life by 12 months from the expiration date printed on the back of the box for these tests.
- Test device: Foil pouched test device containing one test strip which is encased in plastic device cassette with a dessicant.
- Extraction vial and cap: the extraction vial contains 500 mL of extraction buffer solution.
- Nasal swab: swab for anterior nasal specimen collection.
CareStart™ COVID-19 Antigen Home Tests Provide Accurate Results
Because we need to prevent the spread of COVID-19, we must put in the effort to perform accurate testing on everyone who needs it. When you buy CareStart™ COVID-19 Antigen Home Test, you give people a reliable way to show they are in good health and can breathe easily in their environment, be it work or school.
SUNLINE Supply Has CareStart™ COVID-19 Antigen Home Tests in Bulk
Sunline Supply carries CareStart™ COVID-19 Antigen Home Test in bulk, ensuring you have enough tests for those who need them.
|Dimensions||8 × 6 × 5 in|