Rapid Antigen Test Kits – CareStart – Box of 20 Tests
Starting at $11.95 / test
Please expect a shortage of supply – we suggest ordering stock in advance.
- 1 – 10 boxes: $259.00/box ($12.95/test)
- 11 – 25 boxes: $255.80/box ($12.70/test)
- 26 – 50 boxes: $249.00/box ($12.45/test)
- 51 – 100 boxes: $244.00/box ($12.20/test)
- 100+ boxes: $239.00/box ($11.95/test)
- For use under an Emergency Use Authorization (EUA) only for the duration of the COVID-19 declaration justifying the emergency use of in vitro diagnostics (IVD), unless it is terminated or revoked by the FDA (after which the test may no longer be used).
- The AccessBio CareStart COVID-19 Antigen Test is only authorized for use in laboratories in the United States, certified under the Clinical Laboratory Improvement Amendments of 1988 (CLIA), 42 U.S.C. §263a, to perform high, moderate or waived complexity tests.
- This test is also authorized for use at the Point of Care (POC), i.e., in patient care settings operating under a CLIA Certificate of Waiver, Certificate of Compliance, or Certificate of Accreditation.
- Please refer to the AccessBio CareStart COVID-19 Antigen Test instructions for use for additional information.
- For prescription use only.
In stock (can be backordered)
- The AccessBio CareStart COVID-19 Antigen Test is a lateral flow immunoassay test designed to detect antigen from the SARS-CoV2 in human nasopharyngeal swab specimens collected from individuals who are suspected of COVID-19 by their healthcare providers within the first seven days of the onset of symptoms or in individuals without symptoms or other epidemiological reasons to suspect COVID-19 when tested twice over two (or three) days with at least 24 hours (no more than 48 hours) between tests.
- Detect SARS-CoV-2 nucleocapsid protein antigen
- Detailed Instructions for Use HERE
- Fact Sheet for Healthcare Providers HERE
- Fact Sheet for Patients HERE
- Rapid results within 10-15 minutes
- 93.75% PPAa and 99.32% NPAb when used with nasopharyngeal swab
- 87.18% PPAa and 100% NPAb when used with anterior nasal swab
- *PPA: Positive Percent Agreement, bNPA: Negative Percent Agreement.
- Read about the difference between Antigen tests and Antibody tests
- Expiration Date: If you receive a box that has an expiration date that has past, please do not be concerned. The state department has granted an extended expiration life by 12 months from the expiration date printed on the back of the box for these tests. For more information, click HERE
CareStart Antigen Tests
CareStart antigen test kits offer fast, noninvasive testing. These kits are for use with nasopharyngeal and direct anterior swab specimens and can reveal whether a patient is currently infected with a pathogen. When you stock up on CareStart COVID tests, you can help your organization or facility determine whether patients are infected with the SARS-CoV-2 virus or other pathogens.
Order Antigen Tests in Bulk
When you buy bulk CareStart COVID tests for sale at SUNLINE Supply, you get 93.75% PPAa and 99.32% NPAb when the tests are used with nasopharyngeal swabs or 87.18% PPAa and 100% NPAb with anterior nasal swabs. Accurate test results are available in 10 to 15 minutes.
Intended for patient care and POC settings, these CaseStart antigen tests are ideal for medical facilities, doctor’s offices and other locations where health practitioners need to administer antigen tests to patient populations.
Get CareStart Antigen Test Kits for Sale at SUNLINE Supply
If you need bulk CareStart antigen tests, order from SUNLINE Supply. We have tiered pricing to save you more, and as an FDA-certified company that only works with vetted FDA-certified vendors, we deliver the quality of antigen tests you need. We carry only the highest-rated PPE products at great prices and with 24/7 online ordering. Browse our full line of products or order your antigen test kits today.
|Dimensions||9 × 7 × 5 in|