Rapid Antibody Test Kits – Box of 20 Tests
Test kits are $15/each, and sold 20 kits to a box ($300/box). Please order the number of boxes you require.
- An antibody test reveals if a person has already been exposed to an infection, by detecting antibodies in their blood or serum. PURCHASE ANTIBODY TEST HERE.
- An antigen test reveals if a person is currently infected with a pathogen such as the SARS-CoV-2 virus. PURCHASE ANTIGEN TESTS HERE.
528 in stock
- Test kits come in box of 20 ($15/kit, $300/box)
- FDA approved
- The COVID-19 IgG/IgM Rapid test Device is a simple lateral flow immunoassay for the direct detection of anti-SARS-CoV-2 IgG/IgM antibody
- The rapid test will provide a presumptive diagnosis of COVID-19 in a mere 15 minutes
- Test either whole blood, plasm, or serum
- IgG and IgM combined test – both have a 95% confidence interval
- Use COVID-19 IgG/IgM Rapid Test Kits under professional supervision
- Read about the difference between Antigen tests and Antibody tests HERE