$8.90 / box
- $8.90 / box (depending on order size and terms)
- TPE Gloves are a fantastic alternative to PE and Vinyl Gloves – great for a broad range of activities including clinical, food handling, and hair and beauty applications
- Comprised of thermoplastic elastomer (TPE) material
- Superior stretch for a comfortable fit (high elasticity)
- Ambidextrous and unisex
- Colors: clear/blue/black
- Grammage: 1.5-2.5G/PC
- Info kit available upon request
Contact us for Purchase
Gloves provide important protection for workers and consumers in a variety of industries. At SUNLINE Supply, we offer disposable TPE gloves manufactured to keep the wearer protected and comfortable while working. Made from powder-free and latex-free thermoplastic elastomer, these TPE gloves are a fantastic alternative to PE and vinyl gloves. Our gloves are non-toxic, food-safe, hygienic and eco-friendly, making them great for a broad range of activities including clinical use, food handling, and hair and beauty applications.
At SUNLINE Supply, we understand the important role that personal protective equipment (PPE) plays in your everyday tasks. Whether you are looking to stock up on TPE gloves quickly or switch to a more affordable supplier for your industry, we will work hard to meet your needs.
Benefits of Our TPE Gloves
No matter what industry you serve, the PPE you use must stand up to challenging conditions and provide reliable protection. At the same time, many jobs require workers to wear PPE for the majority of the work day, so gloves should also be comfortable and allow for a normal range of movement. Our TPE gloves meet expectations for both protection and comfort.
The benefits of our disposable TPE gloves include:
- High elasticity: Comprised of high-quality thermoplastic elastomer (TPE) material, our gloves offer superior stretch for a comfortable fit. TPE’s flexibility means the wearer will have complete range of motion while working.
- Versatile design: We offer our disposable TPE gloves in small, medium, large and extra large sizes, so you can find PPE to comfortably fit all your employees. The gloves are also ambidextrous and unisex, so you won’t need to worry about matching pairs or keeping multiple types of gloves on hand. You can use these waterproof and liquid-proof gloves for a range of applications.
- Lightweight: TPE gloves tend to weigh less in grams than gloves manufactured from other materials, such as cast polyethylene (CPE) and latex. Lighter gloves are economical and comfortable. Our TPE gloves have a grammage of 1.5-2.5G/PC.
- Color options: Our thermoplastic elastomer gloves come in three color options — clear, blue and black. Offering gloves in different colors allows us to serve customers who use color coding to prevent cross-contamination and enhance safety.
Your Source for Bulk TPE Gloves
Where you buy PPE is just as important as the quality of the products you select. At SUNLINE Supply, we do everything we can to ensure our customers receive the high-quality TPE gloves they need in a timely manner. We work with FDA-approved vendors and use only the best materials in the creation of our products. Plus, we offer short lead times and have many products available to ship immediately. With over 80 years of experience importing and distributing products across the United States, we are uniquely positioned to provide PPE during times of crisis and beyond.
Buy TPE Gloves Wholesale From SUNLINE Supply
When you order TPE gloves in bulk from SUNLINE Supply, you will receive products suited to your workplace at competitive prices based on order size and terms. We have info kits available upon request, and our knowledgeable staff members can help you determine which of our PPE products will best meet your organization’s needs. To request more information or place your bulk order, contact us today.