Isolation Gown, CPE Material, Closed-back, Level 3
$1.29 / each
- Depending on order size and terms
- Call for bulk pricing
- 200 pc / box
- Level 3 ANSI/AAMI
- FDA and CE certified
- CPE material (chlorinated polyethylene)
- Secure protection (ultrasonic technology), tear-resistant and flame retardant
- Anti-fluid, anti-alcohol, anti-blood, anti-static
- Elastic cuff
- Four belts with belt card
- Available in multiple sizes
- Info kit available upon request
Contact us for Purchase
What Are Non-Sterile Level 3 Isolation Gowns?
Our non-sterile isolation gowns are designed specifically for non-surgical procedures. Despite its non-sterile design, each gown effectively protects clothing from contamination thanks to a high level of fluid resistance. Non-sterile isolation gowns may be disposable or reusable and are generally used during patient care for contact precautions and splash prevention.
AAMI level 3 gowns are rated by the Association for the Advancement of Medical Instrumentation (AAMI). Each gown’s level reflects its fluid resistance capabilities and critical zone coverage. All AAMI rated level 3 gowns are water-resistant and hydrostatic-resistant and are approved for use in moderate-risk healthcare environments.
SUNLINE Supply carries a selection of premium AAMI non-sterile level 3 isolation gowns. Outfit your hospital with the most highly rated PPE on the market when you purchase in bulk from our online store.
The Benefits of Buying Level 3 Non-Sterile Surgical Gowns
Level 3 non-sterile surgical gowns are ideal for a range of situations within the hospital setting. Commonly used to protect hospital visitors, patients and staff during routine patient care, SUNLINE Supply’s AAMI level 3 gowns help:
- Reduce the risk of COVID-19 transmission: Non-sterile, disposable patient isolation gowns can be worn when interacting with patients who have suspected or confirmed cases of COVID-19.
- Create high-barrier protection: The combination of PP and PE laminated fabric, along with secure ultrasonic technology, provide a moderate to high barrier protection against bodily fluid exposure.
- Improve comfort: Each non-sterile isolation gown features elastic cuffs, along with wear and tear resistance and flame retardancy, for an adjustable and comfortable fit.
- Provide critical zone coverage: As determined by its AAMI level 3 rating, our non-sterile isolation gowns adequately protect the critical zones, including the front chest and sleeves.
Why Shop Non-Sterile AAMI Level 3 Gowns at SUNLINE Supply?
SUNLINE Supply’s FDA certification speaks to our reputation for supplying PPE that meets the strictest industry regulations. With more than 90 years of global distribution experience, we offer timely, cost-effective and reliable product shipments around the world. Our expansive network ensures we can deliver your bulk PPE order to your location quickly and reliably.
Buy Non-Sterile Isolation Gowns in Bulk Today
SUNLINE Supply is a trusted distributor of personal protective equipment for construction, medical and industrial facilities around the world. Browse our selection of non-sterile isolation gowns and place your order around the clock thanks to our 24/7 sales availability. Our competitive prices and seamless shipping make it easy to outfit your hospital with premium medical PPE.
Reach out to us today to request a quote for your custom order. Have any questions? Feel free to request assistance from one of our experts.