Small Disposable Gloves
- Types available include nitrile, vinyl and TPE.
- Price varies based on the type of gloves and the order size and terms
- Small nitrile gloves: $8.50 – $14.50/box (100 gloves/box) depending on order size and terms
- Small vinyl gloves: $9.75/box (100 gloves/box) depending on order size and terms
- Specialty glove requirements available include non-medical, medical / 510K and Chemo-tested
- Available colors include clear, blue, purple and black
- Vendor info kits available upon request
Contact us for Purchase
Small Disposable Gloves
Now more than ever, gloves play a crucial role in keeping healthcare workers safe. According to the World Health Organization (WHO), workers should wear gloves for two primary reasons:
- Reducing the risk of contamination from blood and other bodily fluids.
- Lowering the likelihood of germ dissemination into the environment and transmission between caregivers and patients and from patient to patient.
Ensuring the ideal fit is essential when wearing gloves. SUNLINE Supply offers a wide selection of small disposable gloves for sale for workers with smaller hand sizes.
Specifications of Small Gloves
We offer an assortment of high-quality small gloves in your choice of durable materials and thickness ranges of 2-3.5 mil, 3.5-5 mil and 5+ mil. Our selection includes specialty gloves such as medical 510k, non-medical and chemo-tested versions for sterile and non-sterile applications. Depending on the glove’s material, color choices can consist of clear, blue, purple and black. All products come from FDA-certified vendors, such as Sri Trang, Kimberly-Clark, PPE Aid, Cranberry, Top Glove, Royal Joint Stock, Amy Group and Cardinal Health.
Uses for Small Disposable Gloves
In a healthcare setting, workers should wear gloves when cleaning and disinfecting areas around sick individuals or frequently touched surfaces. Physicians and nurses should also use them when treating or examining patients or performing surgical procedures. Additionally, medical workers should always wear disposable gloves when touching or coming in contact with blood, stool or bodily fluids.
These gloves are for single-use applications only. Wearers should place them in appropriate containers for disposal after use.
Our Options for Small Disposable Gloves
SUNLINE Supply offers the following types of small disposable gloves for sale:
- Nitrile: Our non-sterile small nitrile gloves provide superior strength and are more resistant to chemicals and acids than other natural rubber materials. They also offer excellent puncture protection, which is important when working with needles and other sharp instruments. These gloves are comfortable to wear, making them ideal for extended-use applications. The high level of touch sensitivity can be beneficial in medical treatment situations.
- Vinyl: Small vinyl gloves are manufactured from polyvinyl alcohol (PVA) or polyvinyl chloride (PVC). Because they’re latex-free, they don’t cause allergic reactions when contacting the skin. They also provide a more cost-effective alternative to nitrile or latex, and many wearers find them more comfortable. While vinyl gloves offer excellent protection from chemicals, they’re not as effective against bacteria and viruses.
- TPE: Small TPE gloves consist of thermoplastic elastomers that are easy to mold when heated. They provide excellent elasticity, resist most chemicals and are powder-free. What’s more, TPE products are more cost-effective than latex, nitrile or vinyl gloves. The smooth, soft grip ensures comfort and flexibility.
Contact SUNLINE Supply for Small Disposable Gloves
SUNLINE Supply is proud to be an FDA-certified company that offers high-quality disposable gloves and other essential PPE. When you choose us as your supplier, you get excellent prices and bulk availability, enabling you to save money when stocking up on PPE. Many of our items are available for immediate shipping so you can receive vital supplies with minimal delays.
Contact us to request a quote for your bulk order of small disposable gloves.