Medium Disposable Gloves
- Types available include nitrile, vinyl and TPE.
- Price varies based on the type of gloves and the order size and terms
- Medium nitrile gloves: $8.50 – $14.50/box (100 gloves/box) depending on order size and terms
- Medium vinyl gloves: $9.75/box (100 gloves/box) depending on order size and terms
- Specialty gloves requirements available include non-medical, medical / 510K and Chemo-tested
- Available colors include clear, blue, purple and black
- Vendor info kits available upon request
Contact us for Purchase
Medium Disposable Gloves
Many medical workers face exposure to deadly viruses, bacteria, pathogens and other contaminants. The hands have direct contact with patients and potentially dangerous substances — which is why appropriate hand protection is crucial.
SUNLINE Supply offers a wide variety of high-quality PPE for sale, including medium disposable gloves. We feature FDA-certified products that provide the vital protection you need, enabling you to deliver essential healthcare services with confidence and peace of mind.
Specifications of Medium Gloves
SUNLINE Supply partners with FDA-certified manufacturers to offer disposable gloves of exceptional quality. Examples of reputable companies we work with include Kimberly-Clark, Top Glove, Royal Joint Stock, Hartalega and Sri Trang. All gloves consist of superior materials, such as nitrile, latex, vinyl and TPE. Available thickness ranges include 2-3.5 ml, 3.5-5 ml and 5+ ml. Color choices depending on the material are blue, purple, black and clear.
You’ll find an assortment of specialty glove types for medical/501k, chemotherapy and non-medical applications. Choose between sterile and non-sterile products to meet your specific requirements.
Uses for Medium Disposable Gloves
Disposable gloves are standard equipment in the healthcare industry. Their many uses include providing hand protection in any situation where there’s a risk of cross-contamination between medical personnel and patients. Examples of workers who wear gloves are doctors, nurses, surgeons and laboratory technicians. These medical gloves must undergo extensive testing to receive approval from the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA).
Some glove types are also used in other industries. Any company involved in food service uses disposable gloves when handling raw food products or ingredients. Other sectors that benefit from glove usage are agriculture, automotive, beauty, janitorial and manufacturing.
Our Options for Medium Disposable Gloves
SUNLINE Supply has the following types of medium disposable gloves for sale:
- Nitrile: Powder-free and latex-free medium nitrile gloves are a good choice for many non-sterile medical applications. Nitrile is a synthetic rubber material that offers more resistance to chemicals and other contaminants than natural rubber. Nitrile gloves are strong and durable and provide exceptional puncture protection. They also have a high level of touch sensitivity, which is beneficial when performing delicate medical procedures.
- Vinyl: Medium vinyl gloves are relatively inexpensive, making them a cost-effective choice for healthcare facilities and other operations that experience heavy glove usage. While vinyl isn’t as tough as nitrile or latex, it delivers acceptable results when durability isn’t the top concern. Vinyl gloves perform best when the risk of contamination is low.
- TPE: Thermoplastic elastomer exhibits the characteristics of rubber and plastic. Many medical facilities choose medium TPE gloves for their ideal combination of comfort, flexibility and affordability. They also stretch easily, ensuring a comfortable fit. While TPE gloves are not suitable for most chemical handling applications, they provide sufficient protection for most low-risk tasks.
Contact SUNLINE Supply for Medium Nitrile, Vinyl and TPE Gloves
SUNLINE Supply is your one-stop headquarters for disposable gloves and other essential PPE from leading manufacturers. As an FDA-certified supplier, we deliver superior products that meet your functional and safety expectations. You’ll also benefit from our affordable bulk pricing and fast delivery — immediate shipping is available with many items.
Contact us today to learn more about our medium disposable gloves and receive a quote for your bulk order.