Large Disposable Gloves
- Types available include nitrile, vinyl and TPE.
- Price varies based on the type of gloves and the order size and terms
- Large nitrile gloves: $8.50 – $14.50/box (100 gloves/box) depending on order size and terms
- Large vinyl gloves: $9.75/box (100 gloves/box) depending on order size and terms
- Specialty glove requirements available include non-medical, medical / 510K and Chemo-tested
- Available colors include clear, blue, purple and black
- Vendor info kits available upon request
Contact us for Purchase
Large Disposable Gloves
Gloves are essential personal protective equipment (PPE) in any healthcare setting. They serve as a barrier that prevents direct contact with infectious agents found in blood, saliva and other bodily fluids, as well as on surfaces.
Size is important when selecting disposable gloves for healthcare. If the gloves are too small, they could impact digital dexterity and cut off blood circulation to the hand. SUNLINE Supply offers large disposable gloves that provide a comfortable, effective solution for healthcare workers with larger hands.
Specifications of Large Gloves
We offer a wide variety of large gloves for sale from FDA-certified manufacturers like NVIMEDIC, Top Glove, Royal Joint Stock and Kimberly-Clark. They come in several materials and the following thickness ranges: 2-3.5 ml, 3.5-5 ml and 5+ ml. Available specialty glove types include medical/510k, non-medical and chemo-tested. Depending on the material, the color options are black, blue, purple and clear. Our minimum order requirement for gloves is one case, which consists of 10 boxes with 100 gloves per box.
Uses for Large Disposable Gloves
The primary use for disposable gloves is to reduce the risk of contamination and germ dissemination in a healthcare environment. Depending on the material and type, physicians and nurses can wear them during surgical procedures or when treating patients. Some gloves are also designed and manufactured to keep wearers safe when administering chemotherapy.
The World Health Organization (WHO) recommends that healthcare professionals wear protective gloves during all patient care activities involving potential exposure to blood and other fluids. Surgical procedures typically require sterile gloves, while non-sterile gloves will suffice in most other applications.
Our Options for Large Disposable Gloves
SUNLINE Supply carries high-quality large disposable gloves made from the following materials:
- Nitrile: Our non-sterile large nitrile gloves are latex-free, which is an important consideration for wearers with skin allergies. This synthetic material exhibits rubber-like characteristics, although nitrile is more resistant to chemicals, oils and acids than natural rubber. These gloves are comfortable to wear during periods of extended use and offer excellent strength, flexibility and durability. They also provide superior puncture resistance.
- TPE: Thermoplastic elastomer (TPE) is a synthetic material exhibiting the properties of both rubber and plastic. Large TPE gloves are durable and provide a soft, smooth grip that works well in medical applications. They also fit well over hands and fingertips and remain comfortable during extended-use applications. In many cases, TPE gloves are more affordable than their vinyl counterparts.
- Vinyl: As the most frequently used plastic material, vinyl is a popular disposable glove material. Large vinyl gloves are latex-free, making them suitable for use by individuals with latex allergies. They’re also soft and comfortable to wear and offer good chemical resistance. In a medical context, vinyl gloves work best when performing low-risk, non-invasive medical examinations and procedures.
Contact SUNLINE Supply for Large Nitrile, Vinyl and TPE Gloves
SUNLINE Supply is an FDA-certified company that makes quality the top priority. We carry a large inventory of the highest-rated PPE at affordable bulk prices. Immediate shipping is available with some items, enabling you to replenish your supplies quickly when needed.
Contact SUNLINE Supply today to receive a quote for large disposable gloves and other PPE.