Surgical Gown, SMS Material, Level 3
$3.82 / each
- Depending on order size and terms
- Call for bulk pricing
- SMS Material
- 45 gsm
- Anti-fluid, anti-static, anti-alcohol, anti-blood
- Tear resistant and flame retardant
- Comfortable, lightweight, breathable
- Ultrasonic technology in arm and sleeve
- Sleeve with cuff and comfortable collar with soft white spun lace
- Available in multiple sizes
- Info kit available upon request
Contact us for Purchase
What Are Sterile Level 3 Surgical Gowns?
Sterile surgical gowns receive their rating level after undergoing testing by the Association for the Advancement of Medical Instrumentation (AAMI). This rating system categorizes gowns based on four levels of classification, determined by the liquid barrier performance capabilities. Gowns are rated from Level 1 to Level 4, with Level 1 referring to the lowest protective capabilities.
Our Level 3 isolation gowns are proven to protect critical zones, including the front of the chest, the front belt attachment point, the sleeve and the sleeve seam. To gain a Level 3 rating, gowns must also successfully pass a water resistance and permeability test to gauge its resistance to fluid splash and spray permeation. Level 3 gowns are tested for their ability to handle water pressure applied to the surface.
Sterile Level 3 isolation gowns are ideal for use in moderate risk situations where there is a good chance of the wearer coming into contact with bodily fluids. Examples of moderate risk applications include blood draws, ER work, trauma care and IV insertions.
Features and Benefits of Sterile AAMI Level 3 Gowns
Level 3 isolation gowns offer many benefits to healthcare facilities, making them a must-have form of PPE. Features of our sterile gowns include:
- Simple use: Our isolation gowns are designed with flexible and lightweight fabric, keeping the wearer comfortable all day long.
- Disposable: Each sterile gown should be used once to reduce the risk of cross-contamination.
- Multilayer fabric: The gown’s thick, four-layer SMMS fabric gives wearers peace of mind while caring for patients.
- Improved disease control: Each gown meets strict AAMI standards and is approved to provide reliable barrier protection. Wearers experience a reduced risk of both contracting and transmitting infectious diseases.
- Durability: Each Level 3 gown is resistant to blood, fluid, alcohol and static as well as tears.
Why Buy Sterile AAMI Level 3 Gowns From SUNLINE Supply?
At SUNLINE Supply, we have more than 90 years of global distribution experience and are certified by the FDA. Companies and facilities across industries trust us to meet their most vital PPE needs with confidence and speed. We’re an industry leader in supplying premium equipment that meets high standards for quality and reliability.
Whether you operate in the healthcare, industrial or commercial field, you can find the durable PPE you need in our inventory. With our extensive in-stock selection and bulk ordering options, we offer an affordable solution for you to outfit your workplace.
Buy Sterile Level 3 Surgical Gowns in Bulk Today
SUNLINE Supply has you covered with all of the personal protective equipment you require. Make the most of our 24/7 sales availability, and buy sterile AAMI Level 3 isolation gowns from a distributor you can trust. Contact us today to request a quote for your bulk order.