Extra-Large Disposable Gloves
- Types available include nitrile, vinyl and TPE.
- Price varies based on the type of gloves and the order size and terms
- Extra large nitrile gloves: $8.50 – $14.50/box (100 gloves/box) depending on order size and terms
- Extra large vinyl gloves: $9.75/box (100 gloves/box) depending on order size and terms
- Specialty glove requirements available include non-medical, medical / 510K and Chemo-tested
- Available colors include clear, blue, purple and black
- Vendor info kits available upon request
Contact us for Purchase
Extra-Large Disposable Gloves
Healthcare providers are known for their “healing hands,” but these hands are vulnerable to viruses, bacteria and other contaminants when treating patients. Sharp instruments also pose a risk of cuts and skin punctures that can be dangerous.
Properly fitted disposable gloves provide the best way to protect the hands without inhibiting digital dexterity and flexibility. SUNLINE Supply offers an extensive selection of high-quality extra-large disposable gloves that meet the needs of individuals with large hands.
Specifications of Extra-Large Gloves
Our extra-large gloves come in a wide variety of materials to meet any need. Choose from several thickness ranges, including 2-3.5 ml, 3.5-5 ml and 5+ ml. Multiple color choices are available and vary depending on the material, including clear, black, blue and purple. With products available from FDA-certified manufacturers like Amy Group, Kimberly Clark and Superieur, you can count on receiving superior gloves that meet your performance and safety expectations.
Extra-large gloves are available for sterile and non-sterile applications.
Uses for Extra-Large Disposable Gloves
Disposable gloves have numerous applications. In the healthcare field, they provide essential hand protection when performing surgical and treatment procedures as well as during any type of patient contact. Surgeons and others assisting with an operation wear sterile gloves, while non-sterile options work well for most other situations.
Disposable glove use also extends beyond the medical field. The food service industry uses them for workers that prepare or handle food items. In other industries, the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) regulates the wearing of gloves for hand protection and safety purposes. Examples include automotive, pet care, plumbing and aviation.
Our Options for Extra-Large Disposable Gloves
SUNLINE Supply offers extra-large gloves for sale made from the following materials:
- Nitrile: Nitrile is a synthetic copolymer that closely resembles rubber. Extra-large nitrile gloves provide excellent puncture resistance, barrier protection and durability. They’re also comfortable to wear for long periods of time and have an extended shelf life. Our nitrile gloves are powder-free and latex-free, reducing the risk of infections and allergic skin reactions. Another benefit is the high level of touch sensitivity, which is advantageous when performing medical procedures.
- Vinyl: Many wearers prefer the soft, comfortable feel of extra-large vinyl gloves. They provide standard protection when handling most chemicals. They’re also latex-free, which is essential for people with skin allergies. Because they fit more loosely than other glove materials, vinyl gloves are not the best choice when facing exposure to viruses or bacteria. In medical applications, they work best when performing non-contaminated, light-duty hospital procedures.
- TPE: Gloves made from thermoplastic elastomers offer a more cost-effective alternative to their vinyl counterparts. For many wearers, extra-large TPE gloves deliver the ideal combination of lighter weight, flexibility and durability. They also provide good elasticity for a compatible fit.
Contact SUNLINE Supply for XL Nitrile, Vinyl and TPE Gloves
At SUNLINE Supply, we only sell gloves and other PPE from FDA-certified manufacturers, ensuring the highest quality and safety. When you choose us, you also get affordable bulk pricing and fast delivery. Certain items in our inventory are available to ship immediately.
Contact us today to learn more about extra-large disposable gloves and request a quote for your bulk order.