3-ply Disposable Face Masks, Levels 1
ASTM levels 1, 2, 3
- ASTM Level 1: $.15 – $.25/each (depending on order size and terms)
- ASTM Level 1, Individually Wrapped: $.18 – $.28/each (depending on order size and terms)
- ASTM Level 2: $.20 – $.35/each (depending on order size and terms)
- ASTM Level 3: $.25 – $.40/each (depending on order size and terms)
- ASTM levels available: 1, 2, 3
- Disposable flat mask, mid-size
- This product contains of non-woven fabrics, melt blown fabrics and nose clips
- Suitable for people to cover their mouth, nose and jaw to prevent harmful particles
- Recommended for one-time use
- Info kit available upon request
The Importance of Wearing Medical Disposable Face Masks
As recommended by the CDC, face masks are an indispensable way to protect the wearer as well as others in close proximity from transferring or coming into contact with viral pathogens. Many healthcare settings benefit from having various face mask options on hand — including disposable masks, N95 masks and K95 masks — for use in different health risk zones.
SUNLINE Supply’s selection of lightweight disposable medical face masks provides a seamless solution for facilities looking to increase their supply.
Explore the Features and Benefits of Disposable Masks
Disposable masks are among the most common forms of PPE seen throughout a hospital. Due to the coronavirus pandemic, disposable masks are also in high demand for wearing in public spaces. Designed to fit loosely on a wearer’s face, disposable masks offer protection in numerous ways.
Multiple layers of fabric provide a barrier against harmful splashes, droplets and sprays. The mask is also capable of filtering out large particles in the air, reducing the risk of coming in contact with airborne pathogens. It also minimizes the risk of hand-to-face contact. Finally, disposable masks can protect others by reducing any potential exposure to the wearer’s salivary or respiratory secretions.
Our disposable masks feature:
- Adjustable design: Each mask is adjustable thanks to a nose clip that can be pinched tightly and elastic bands that can be looped behind a wearer’s ears.
- Multilayer protection: A three-ply layer design helps to repel bodily fluids, filter large pathogens and absorb moisture from exhaled air for well-rounded protection.
- Multiple ASTM levels: SUNLINE Supply distributes disposable masks in ASTM levels 1, 2 and 3, depending on your safety requirements.
Why Buy Disposable Face Masks in Bulk From SUNLINE Supply?
SUNLINE Supply sets the standard for premium quality personal protective equipment at a competitive price. As an FDA-certified company, we carry only the highest quality products that comply with industry safety standards. As a result, we have built a reputation as a trusted resource for reliable medical PPE.
With more than 90 years of experience as an industry-leading global distributor, we are prepared to handle any crisis, like the COVID-19 pandemic. When you partner with SUNLINE Supply, you’ll be able to outfit your hospital with disposable masks in bulk at the speed you need.
Have a custom order in mind? Reach out to our team for assistance. We can guide you toward a bulk order that meets your requirements and aligns with your budget.
Request a Quote for Medical Disposable Face Masks Today
Hospitals around the country have an immediate need to buy disposable face masks for protection against the novel coronavirus and other pathogens. SUNLINE Supply’s disposable face masks meet industry standards and offer effective one-time use protection. As an FDA-certified supplier, we’re a trusted source of PPE that ensures your hospital can remain compliant with the industry’s safety regulations.
Ready to buy disposable face masks? Request a quote for your bulk order today.