COVID Antigen Test Kits – APEX
$24 - $32 / per test
- Pricing tiers of $32 / $29 / $26 / $24 per test
- $640 / box of 20 tests kits ($32 per test); 1 – 5 boxes
- $580 / box of 20 tests kits ($29 per test); 6 – 10 boxes
- $520 / box of 20 tests kits ($26 per test); 11 – 50 boxes
- $480 / box of 20 tests kits ($24 per test); 51 – 100 boxes
- Call for pricing and/or ordering; 101+ boxes
- An antigen test reveals if a person is CURRENTLY infected with a pathogen such as the SARS-CoV-2 virus.
- The COVID Antigen test is an LDT capable of identifying SARS-CoV2 in symptomatic and asymptomatic patients in as little as 15 minutes, and has a 95% confidence interval
- The COVID Antigen test provides immediate detectability of SARS CoV-2 using the full-length Spike S1 Subunit RBD Antigen
- The COVID Antigen test is similar to performing a rapid strep or flu test, and is currently validated for NP samples
- The COVID Antigen test is significantly cheaper and faster than standard PCR tests, allowing companies to test weekly for a fraction of the cost
- The COVID Antigen test uses cutting-edge Rymedi Software for APEX testing; Rymedi reports positive results to the CDC and certifies specimen sample collectors with a 4-minute video
- Read about the difference between Antigen tests and Antibody tests HERE
Apex Rapid COVID-19 Antigen Testing Kits
The Apex COVID-19 antigen test kit can help detect an absence of SARS-COV-2 nucleocapsid proteins in patient samples, allowing testers to determine whether a specific individual currently has COVID-19. This rapid COVID antigen test can be administered by individuals or healthcare professionals. To ensure the highest accuracy, it is important that the detailed instructions are followed carefully.
An antigen test tells a person if they are currently infected with an infection while an antibody test reveals if someone has already been exposed to an infection.
Benefits of the COVID-19 Antigen Test Kit
With a detection sensitivity of 98.72%, this antigen test gets accurate COVID-19 results. Even untrained individuals can use this antigen kit with no professional equipment, making it ideal for at-home testing and fast, large-scale testing in the field.
Rapid antigen testing kits allow individuals to get and test a fluid sample using a nasal swab. The results are ready in 15 minutes and are easy to read. This kit is designed for ease of use, with clear instructions and results in minutes. Instead of relying only on temperature checks, use a COVID antigen test for reliable results and the information you need.
Who Uses COVID-19 Antigen Testing Kits?
Our antigen test kits are an ideal option for situations where mass testing is important. If you need to determine who should isolate and where further testing may be required, this antigen test has you covered.
Whether it’s a suspected outbreak of COVID-19 in a workplace, school or another environment, COVID-19 rapid antigen test kits help you get answers quickly. This antigen test is ideal for organizations that require an extra layer of safety and for healthcare workers who want to provide testing for large groups quickly. The test can help you assess both symptomatic and asymptomatic patients.
Order COVID Antigen Test Kits in Bulk Today
Do you need to quickly test large groups for COVID-19 without specialized equipment? Order fast, convenient COVID-19 antigen test kits from SUNLINE Supply today.