Disposable Mechanic Gloves
Working in an auto repair shop can be a messy task. Automotive workers often come away from a hard day’s work covered in oil and grease. Plus, mechanics may need to work with some dangerous and harsh chemicals. Disposable mechanic gloves provide a level of protection while also keeping hands free from grease.
At SUNLINE Supply, we proudly supply the automotive industry with the highest-quality disposable gloves for mechanics.
Uses of Disposable Gloves in Automotive Work
Disposable gloves in the automotive industry need to stand up to a lot of wear and tear while allowing mechanics to carry out precise tasks. Here are a few of the applications and benefits of using the right disposable gloves during automotive work:
- Grease: Grease and oil are tough substances to remove from your skin. Disposable gloves make clean up much simpler.
- Dangerous and harsh chemicals: Gloves protect hands from redness and irritation as well as serious health concerns like nerve damage, muscle weakness or even paralysis.
- High temperatures: From heated oil to hot surfaces, thermal burns come with the territory. Gloves can serve as a protective barrier, lowering the risk of burns.
- Dexterity: Most mechanics prefer to work without gloves because of the level of precision needed to carry out their work. The right gloves allow automotive workers to perform their tasks unheeded.
- Sharp parts and tools: The right gloves won’t snag, tear or puncture when they encounter sharp or rough surfaces. Disposable automotive gloves are specifically designed to be highly tear-resistant.
Best Types of Disposable Automotive Gloves for Mechanics
At SUNLINE Supply, we sell only the most highly rated disposable gloves for the automotive industry. We offer a wide selection of ambidextrous, straight-fingered gloves in a variety of colors and materials so you can find the right product for your shop. While latex used to be the standard, this material does not offer the level of dexterity, protection and puncture resistance needed to protect automotive employees.
We offer high-quality gloves for the toughest jobs that are made from the following materials.
- Mechanic nitrile gloves: When it comes to the automotive industry, nitrile gloves are considered to be the gold standard. They offer unparalleled durability and resistance to fuel, oil and other chemicals. They also withstand high temperatures without melting or cracking and provide workers with a better grip for even the most precise jobs.
- Vinyl gloves: While vinyl gloves may not be the most popular choice for mechanics, this material provides a safe barrier against oil, grease and harmful chemicals.
- TPE gloves: Made from thermoplastic elastomer, TPE gloves offer lightweight, basic protection when performing less rigorous jobs around the shop.
Why Choose SUNLINE Supply for Disposable Auto Mechanic Gloves?
With our extensive selection of personal protective equipment, SUNLINE Supply is your preferred supplier for high-grade disposable mechanic gloves. Our gloves have a long shelf life, making them an ideal option for buying in bulk and keeping on hand for any tough tasks. All our vendors are FDA-certified so you can be sure of the quality of our products. Plus, we offer 24/7 sales availability, rapid production and bulk order fulfillment to meet your specific requirements.
To receive a quote for your bulk order, contact SUNLINE Supply today.