As we adjust to changing workplaces during the COVID-19 pandemic, it’s crucial to do everything possible to keep yourself and those around you safe. Wearing face masks while in the workplace is a simple, effective way to protect yourself from illness and help prevent the spread of the coronavirus.
In addition to other health practices — like proper hand-washing and social distancing — wearing medical face masks is among the most highly recommended safety measures you can take. SUNLINE Supply has your solution with a line of FDA certified, high-quality face masks ready for bulk shipping.
The Importance of Wearing Face Masks at Work
Wearing a face mask in the workplace can help protect yourself, your employees and your customers from contracting and spreading diseases such as COVID-19. Because of the common asymptomatic nature of COVID-19, those in your workplace may be contagious without realizing it.
Wearing a quality face covering helps contain droplets expelled from your mouth and nose when you speak, sneeze or cough. As a result, the mask’s layer of protection minimizes your chances of spreading the infection. At the same time, a mask reduces your risk of contracting the disease by protecting you from large airborne droplets expelled by those around you.
Face masks for businesses have several key benefits, including:
- Added protection: Face coverings reduce the risk of contracting and spreading COVID-19, enhancing safety for both your business and your customers.
- Reduced staff sickness: Many companies have experienced the repercussions of unexpected illnesses and productivity delays among their essential workers. Face masks help ensure the health and well-being of your team, allowing you to continue operating as usual.
- Enhanced social distancing: The general public is advised to wear masks in public, particularly in high-traffic locations such as shops and public transportation. Face coverings contribute to awareness and adherence to social distancing guidelines.
- Adherence to recommended policy: Many states require or recommend face masks in public areas. Buying face masks in bulk will help your business demonstrate a respect for the law and official health recommendations, ensuring your customers and colleagues feel comfortable.
Types of Face Masks
There are several common mask styles in circulation. Depending on your industry and needs, one or more mask types may be particularly beneficial for your workplace. Browse our versatile mask options to find the right choice for your business or reach out to our team for assistance.
Otherwise known as professional respirators, N95 masks are medical devices used to minimize exposure to small airborne droplets. N95 masks are often used in a medical setting for health care workers or first responders who require custom-made, tightly sealed respirators for their daily safety.
KN95 masks are more widely used for daily protection. These disposable masks are FDA and CE certified and used to cover a wearer’s nose, mouth and jaw. SUNLINE Supply’s KN95 masks are constructed using nonwoven fabrics, melt blown fabrics and interior nose clips for a durable, tight-fitting face covering.
3-Ply Face Masks
3-ply face masks, made from 3 layers of thin cloth, provide a flexible one-size-fits-all face covering recommended for one-time use.
What to Look for in a Face Mask
Before ordering face masks in bulk, consider the guidelines for an effective face covering. According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), quality face masks should include the following characteristics:
- Full coverage: Masks should cover the lower half of your face, from the bridge of your nose to right under your chin, without any gaps.
- Loose-fitting yet secure: Masks should feel breathable yet remain securely in place while you’re breathing, speaking and moving.
- Comfortable: The right mask should fit comfortably for long periods of time and not cause any facial irritation.
- Multi-layered: Masks made with two or more layers of fabric will provide maximum protection.
- Adjustable: Quality face coverings ideally include ties or loops for easy adjustment.
Contact SUNLINE Supply to Buy Protective Face Masks for Your Business
As an FDA certified company that carries exclusively high-rated PPE products, SUNLINE Supply is uniquely positioned to meet your company’s face mask needs. Our options come with competitive pricing and bulk options for your convenience. We’re a trusted resource for workplaces across the country that require immediate service with uncompromising quality. If you need to buy protective masks for the coronavirus, we can have your equipment en route in no time.
Contact our team today to request a quote or learn more about our protective face masks.