Disposable Medical Gloves
Disposable medical gloves play a vital role in reducing cross-contamination and preventing healthcare workers from coming into contact with potentially infectious material. At SUNLINE Supply, we offer a selection of nitrile rubber gloves designed for one-time use. We source all of our gloves from reputable, FDA-certified vendors, giving our customers peace of mind knowing they are purchasing the very best in PPE.
Our disposable gloves feature:
- Nitrile rubber for enhanced chemical, oil and acid resistance, compared with natural rubber
- Superior strength and durability
- Enhanced puncture resistance and chemical resistance compared with other popular glove materials, like latex and vinyl
- Comfortable, elasticated design for enhanced comfort during long periods of use
- Improved shelf life compared to latex and vinyl gloves
- High level of touch sensitivity for increased productivity and improved function
Our nitrile gloves are also powder-free and latex-free, making them widely usable even for staff members with a latex allergy. We offer disposable gloves in a range of sizes, including S, M, L and XL.
With a minimum order of 100 cases — a total of 1,000 boxes of gloves — you can buy medical gloves in bulk and stock up your facility with just one convenient order.