About SUNLINE Supply
Sunline Supply, a division of Arnold's Office Furniture, was created to provide our friends, family, community, and customers with quality PPE supplies. We are a fully dedicated PPE company with over 50 employees, serving the healthcare, commercial, educational, and industrial sectors. Our decades of importing expertise and supply chain connections allow us to source and import high quality PPE at competitive prices. To ensure our customers are getting the best PPE products available, all our products are FDA-certified, and all our partner manufacturers are fully vetted. We have delivered millions of products and full-filled thousands of orders and continue to work around-the-clock to provide the best PPE and customer service possible.
Your Medical PPE Supplier During Times of Need
With over 80 years of experience importing products and distributing them nationwide, we know how to build a global network. Using our existing knowledge and strategic resources, we quickly developed the logistical support system necessary to become a dependable PPE distributor. We know what to look for in manufacturers to ensure consistency and reliable results. When you place an order with us, you can rest assured you will receive the highest quality PPE that meets your requirements and performs as expected.
Our background in product distribution also means we have expansive warehouse capacity where we keep many of our FDA approved products in-stock and ready for shipment. If your order requires manufacturing, we can expedite production to deliver the medical PPE supplies you need for rapid delivery in a matter of weeks.
As a national PPE supplier, we can ship your equipment wherever you need, and we offer the lowest bulk prices available. If you are unsure of the products or level of protection you require, our team can help create a custom order that meets your safety and compliance requirements while staying within budget.
Industries We Serve
At SUNLINE Supply, we provide our customers with the high-quality personal protective equipment they need, when they need it. Our products help staff and workers stay safe and protected from hazards in a wide range of industries, including:
- Corporate: If you work in the corporate sector and would like to promote a healthier environment, SUNLINE Supply is your medical PPE distributor. We work closely with the business community to ensure our customers have the equipment necessary to stay healthy and help prevent the transmission of communicable diseases.
- Construction: The construction industry includes a wide range of roles and professions, but the one thing they all share is a need for quality medical PPE. These jobs often require handling hazardous materials, and dangerous breathing environments are common. With PPE, workers can do the job without taking risks.
- Healthcare: Our selection of personal protective equipment provides health care workers with the tools they need to do their job safely. Medical PPE helps protect the wearer from contact with pathogens like the coronavirus. Our PPE also helps shield vulnerable patients from exposure during treatment.
- Oil and gas: In the oil and gas industry, workers on the front lines of extraction and production face serious health risks from contact with dangerous chemical and environmental hazards. Workers can use PPE like gloves, goggles and FDA certified disposable masks to protect their skin, eyes and lungs so they stay healthy and productive.
- Education: We provide schools of all sizes and grade levels with PPE for protecting students, staff and faculty from illness and disease. In addition to providing staff and faculty with appropriate masks, gloves and other medical PPE, we have hand sanitizer stations perfect for classrooms and common areas as an additional health and safety measure.
- Food and beverage: The food and beverage industry is highly regulated, and businesses must adhere to proper handling techniques that include what workers wear. With the right PPE, you can prevent product contamination, keep your retail partnerships and brand reputation intact, and ensure your workplace remains compliant with all regulations.
Why choose and trust SUNLINE with your PPE needs?
Every single one of our factories is FDA approved for all our PPE product offerings. We have personally visited the factories, touched the physical product samples, and compared dozens of brands. As a result, we are only using and offering the highest quality products that are approved by FDA and on the EUA.
In addition to sourcing the highest quality PPE, we also recently received our FDA certification to do this properly (operator number: 10066657). We are very transparent with our clients – our products are FDA approved, we are FDA approved – but are currently importing all PPE under industrial use, as the supply chain regulations change daily and the government has been seizing millions of “medical” masks in China due to incorrect documentation from unapproved Chinese factories (unlike our factories, which are approved).
SUNLINE has a full importing, logistics and delivery team in the USA, as well as employees in mainland China. We are working around the clock and have spent thousands of person-hours in the past few weeks here, and in China, to make sure this is done the right way, so we can guarantee our clients good quality products and timely delivery within 2.5 weeks from time of deposit.
To get a quote or learn more about our products and processes, contact us online or call (866) 217-7920.